What better time than Valentine’s Day for trying out some new spicy game with your partner? Whether you’re looking to reignite the spark between you or simply ready to take your relationship to the next level, these fun valentine's games for couples at home will hit the spot (and maybe even your G-spot). You don’t even need to come up with Valentine’s day activity ideas on your own, we’ve got over 20 Valentine’s day game ideas to suit each couple’s needs and desires. Read on to find the perfect valentine's day games ideas!
Valentine's games for couples at home
- The Box of Burning Desires is our most extensive (and ecstatic) custom-designed romantic game which will not only set the mood in the bedroom but also help you discover a naughty side of your partner you may haven’t even known existed. Oh, and if one of you is a sore loser, this game is perfect because even the loser ends up winning in the pleasure department. price: USD 47.70
- Printable Love Battleship game PDF. Who said you have to spend a fortune on fun games for Valentine's Day? This printable game will bring you loads of fun for only USD 5.75. With 25 playful cards for building excitement and 25 pleasure cards with unique watercolor illustrations, this valentine’s day card game is a real turn-on.
- Box of Meaningful Conversations: a conversation game for couples. Is there anything more meaningful than a deep meaningful conversation with your partner? Endless studies have shown that our biggest erogenous organ is, in fact, our brain, and this game is specifically designed to get deeper into each other’s minds. This is one of the best games to play on valentine's day. You can thank us later!
- Drunk in Love (A Couple’s Drinking Game). For those couples who love to get a little tipsy together, this is one of the most fun games for Valentine’s Day. Just remember to not overdo it, or you'll pass out before the real fun has started!
- Love on Lockdown (Couples Card Game) How cool is this game? It’s designed so that you can even have a hot date night with your couple if you’re both in lockdown in different places! Includes fun Valentine's day activities for couples.
- Because Love Should Be an Action Game for Couples Is a game designed to enhance communication, build trust and teamwork, and encourage growth as a couple. We can all agree actions speak louder than words, right? So why not show your partner how much you care by showing them? Oh, and you can play this game anywhere, at home, in the bedroom, or on the go (the final destination will be the most exciting part, you'll see).
Valentine's day games for couples and activity ideas
- Surprise Date Cards for couples Pick One and Let’s Go Surprises heightens intensity and excitement in any relationship, so why not be spontaneous with your Valentine’s Day activity ideas? A romantic candle-lit dinner, or learning some hot dance with your partner? Let’s get ready to tango, amigo! Price USD 27.95
- Toilet Tag - Hilarious Game for Couples Who Share The Same Potty - Relationship Conversation Starter - Perfect Valentine's Day Gift Do you and your partner share the same potty and potty humor? Then this game will have you laughing your butts off.
- A Romantic Game with Exciting Questions & Actions for Couples - TIC-TAC-TO the Bedroom. Fun Talk is cheap my darling, so why not get into the action? This game brings the best of both worlds with questions and enticing challenges for you and your boo. Price USD 28.85
- Love Matching game This game is extra exciting because you personally get to decide what the winner’s prize will be. You make it as dirty as you please. Price USD 28.25
- Printable Fantasie Game for Valentine's day There’s no rush, take it slow with your partner and enjoy every second with this sensual foreplay game. Penetration will never have felt so good, trust us. Price USD 3.90
- Punderdome: A Card Game for Pun Lovers Are you two a couple of jokesters? This is one of those Valentine's Day card games that are bound to turn into laughter and teasing or a fun pillow fight…and we all know where that leads *wink wink*.
- Date night box for couples "Date After Dark" with SPA kit This is one of our favorite Valentine’s Day activity ideas for couples, it is the full package! You not only get hot date night box, but also a full spa kit and a blindfold for the bedroom. Couples who relax together, stick together. So, put on some relaxing music and light some candles, it’s about to get sensual in here. Price USD 34.50
- Valentine's Day Scratch Card - Naughty Present Imagine you’re playing the lottery, but you get to win fun favors from your partner! Price USD 6.99
- Couples Escape Room Is an exciting game for those couples looking for a little challenge in the bedroom. All you need is a color printer, and you’ve got a hot game ready in minutes!
- Massage Ritual Set for Loving Couples ‘’I hate massages, please, no!’’ Said nobody, ever. What couple’s game list would be complete without a massage ritual set? There’s no better way to get in touch with your partner than to touch your partner. Put on the blindfold and sensually massage your lover until they beg you to give it to them. Price USD 34.95
- Tumbling Tower DIY Couple's Game This will definitely be the most exciting game of Jenga you have ever played! You can even add your own personalized questions and activities, making this game not only fub but also close and personal.
- Printable "Naughty Bucket List" for couples - last minute option when you realize that "wooups" you have no "Valentines Day Game" prepared - we got you covered - this one is a nice addition to Valentine's Day surprise. Price USD 5.20
- Love Battleship game - our best-selling game for couples. There must be a reason why people love this so much - easy game play, fun and exciting. Forget about dirty dishes and enjoy each others company. Price USD 28.25
- WHAT AM I - Find out how dirty your partner’s mind is with this fun guessing game. Seamlessly naughty, and can be played with two or more people. Price USD 25,50
- Date Night Couples Role Playing Game Last but not least, who doesn't love a good old role-playing game to spice up the mood? This is one of those classic Valentine's Day games for couples that any two adults who get fun should try. Let your imagination run wild.
When it comes to Valentine’s Day, there are plenty of ways to celebrate. From taking your significant other out for a fancy dinner and exchanging gifts under the tree, to picking up some chocolates and heading home together with Netflix and wine (or chocolate), we think that date night should be as special as you want it to be. But if you're looking for something new this year, why not try playing one of these fun games for couples? We promise they'll make your evening extra romantic and spicy! Which game will you pick on February 14th?
FOR LOVING COUPLES
To keep the passion alive
For Loving couples who want to learn and grow together while keeping their passion alive! We want every couples’ bonds to become stronger.