Make the most out of this Valentine's Day by engaging in a game with your significant other that will allow you to learn more about each other and have plenty of fun in the process!
Because Love Should Be an Action is a game designed by professional couple’s therapists to help your fondness as a couple grow while you still have fun. It’s the best couples’ game that will enhance communication, build trust, and encourage growth.
What Makes It The Best For Couples?
- Promotes healthy communication. You and your partner can use this game to be open to each other's opinions and get a great talk and foundation. A hardship can come in many shapes and sizes, so it's essential to communicate more often, get a better understanding, and persevere.
- Build Teamwork. Couples must trust one another and act as partners rather than enemies to be in a healthy relationship. Playing this card game will help you understand each other better to solve future problems together and strengthen your bond through the years.
- Actions Speak Louder Than Words. Let your spouse feel that they’re loved, adored, and needed with this exciting game! This romantic game also offers excellent action tasks to keep you interested for the whole duration of the game!
- Easy To Play. Easy To Play. Couples can play this game at home, on vacation, or even on the go. You only have one rule - pick a card, read the contents, and enjoy the night! And to make it much sweeter, we’ve added two additional booklets that detail a variety of tasks you can do as a couple or an individual to strengthen your relationship better! It’s definitely worth a try!
- Ideal Gift For Couples! If you're looking for a Valentine's Day gift or anniversary gift, our Because Love Should Be an Action is a right choice! It’s an enjoyable game with a romantic twist that will help you know each other better.
Don’t wait any longer! You’re one step closer to a night filled with fun and entertainment for you and your partner, as well as strengthening your relationship like never before!
♥ Your order will be prepared and shipped within 1-3 business days.
♥ You will receive the game in discreet packaging.
♥ Expected delivery time for standard shipping:
o 3-5 business days to the USA
o 3-12 business days to the EU (3-5 business days to Germany, Belgium and Austria)
o 8-15 business days to the rest of the world
♥ FREE international shipping
Relationship game for couples
Because Love Should Be an Action
This game was built together with a couples’ therapist to bring all the small but extremely important things together in one game. This game combines different important aspects of relationships:
♥ communication - 130 question cards
Couples activities tasks:
♥ daily habits
♥ date ideas
♥ growth goals
♥ the power of language
♥ Lending a helping hand
♥ The gift og giving
A message from our couples’ therapist
"May your journey be a marvelous one!”
“Together with the creators, we tried to include all of the many facets of love in this game. The questions are designed to break down any barriers between you and to achieve a higher sense of awareness. Embrace the surprises! Sometimes our point of view is radically different to that of our partner, but there’s always a compromise or solution on the horizon. Don’t be afraid to shake up your daily habits and routines. Try, fail, then try again and you will succeed. When things get difficult, it is best to listen to your intuition and follow your heart."
sometimes a game helps us enjoy hard or unpleasant things- exercise, getting a kid to eat, and now relationships. Hey if it�s Mary Poppins� advice it must hold true. In all seriousness this game is a fun way to instill good relationship habits and be intentional with your partner. It�s a long term game- supposed to take 6 months to a year so these are my first impressions. I�ll come back after a full playthrough as it were.
First off the presentation is amazing! It came wrapped in black tissue paper and sealed with a sticker. the box is topped with a ribbon that both sets the tone but also keeps the box closed. The pamphlets and cards are packed in the order you need them and are a sturdy but glossy paper.
The instructions are clear and lay out the setup simply. There are activities to do together and challenges to complete on your own to help invest in your relationships. Whoever does at least a certain amount of tasks first wins.
The material doesn�t seem groundbreaking by any means. It�s a lot of tasks or ideas mentioned in all of the marriage books i�ve read- but they are always mentioned because they work. I�m expecting to be reminded of good things, ignore a few, and hear maybe one or two new helpful things.
I think the trick is just going to be using it consistently. Getting hubby on board may take a minute but being a playable game with a long term goal should help.
Update: My super competitive husband just cleaned the whole house and planned a date for us, checked off some boxes to show he was in the lead and then asked how it feels to be losing� pretty great as the house is clean and I feel loved and supported. ;)
The Game is really nice and so cute. I surprised my partner with it and he was very happy about it! also, the shipping was so fast Iand the customer service was really helpful.